Water sports are the heart of Bray Lake, but it is not the only things you can do at the Lake.
We are proud to be affiliated to a number of different clubs and event organisers all of whom use the Lake as a venue to pursue their various activites.
You can find out more about each activity below.
- Dragon Boating - Flying Fish If you want to develop great technique, timing, teamwork and power transmission then Dragon Boating is the sport for you. The Flying Fish Dragon Boat group has been working closely with… ..read more
- Learn to Scuba Dive - Contact Caroline for information on all PADI Scuba Diving Courses: email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 07721 948 701 web: www.idiveteam.com With over 25 years' experience teaching people of all ages to… ..read more
- Segway - Bray Lake is the venue for the popular Segway. A purpose built track has been developed for the Segway Rally Experience. You will be given an all important safety briefing and training session, then… ..read more
- Bungee UK - This is the main UK bungee jump site and is a fantastic location as well as being the most visited site from jumpers all round the UK. It is ideally located for a perfect day out for family and friends… ..read more
- Open Water Swimming - At Bray Lake Open Water Swimming Centre we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere and welcome Triathletes and Open Water Swimmers of all abilities from novice triathletes to aspiring English Channel… ..read more