Membership Benefits, Terms and Conditions
Different levels of membership at Bray Lake have different benefits.
Everyone who joins will enjoy all the benefits of Basic Club Membership, however, if you choose to become a Platinum Member you can take advantage of unlimited hire and hassle free watersports.
Club Membership Benefits
- 2 hours free equipment hire for all new members paying the Joining Fee
- Minimum 10% discount on equipment purchases
- 40% off premium equipment hire / 25% off basic equipment hire
- 20% off selected courses for members *Discount available to member only
- Organised trips both home and abroad
- Social events and parties
- After School Club for youth members *See After School Club brochure for further details
- Newsletters to keep you informed on events and deals
- Become a fan of Bray Lake on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and keep up to date with news, views, photos and more
Launch Ticket Benefits
- Free sailing all year round, 7 days a week! *Closed over the Christmas & New Year period
- Safety cover provided. *Sailors using the Lake when the Centre is closed do so at their own risk
- No room at home? Craft storage available *Only available to members with launch ticket
- Loyalty discount
|2nd & 3rd year||£10 off full price Launch Ticket|
|4th consecutive year||25% off Launch Ticket|
|7th consecutive year||50% off Launch Ticket|
|10th consecutive year||Free Launch Ticket|
- Free 1 hours private tuition
Platinum Membership Benefits
- Free and unlimited use of selected centre equipment *Equipment used will be dependant on ability
- Turn up and sail. No hassle water sports!
- For adults - up to 6 hours private tuition OR 16 hours group tuition courses, OR a combination of the two.
- For juniors -
- Up to 4 hours private tuition OR a half day skill specific coaching week (not available during summer holidays)
- Free membership to Junior Club for the year worth over £300!