Bray Lake Booking Terms and Conditions - Adult
Please read the following terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to individuals booking an adult course. It also covers birthday parties and most small groups. Terms and conditions for junior activities see here.
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 per person is required to confirm all bookings. Courses booked within 7 days of start date must be paid in full.
- ALL private tuition is to be paid in full at time of booking.
- Payment of balance for all adult tuition are due the day prior to the tuition.
- Should circumstances/weather make teaching impossible then mutually suitable dates will be arranged, refunds cannot be given in these circumstances.
- Refunds are not available to customers who start courses and subsequently choose not to continue.
- Failure to attend a course without notification will result in the full course fee being forfeited, however, should you wish to re-book the course fee is transferable. In this circumstance you will incur an additional £25 administrative fee at the time of booking.
- If you are unable to attend a course please contact the Centre as soon as possible and we will endeavour to reschedule your booking to a mutually convenient time and date. Deposits and courses fees are transferable in the majority of situations. Please be aware that should you provide less than 24hrs notice of either cancellation or course date changes you will be required to pay an additional £25 administrative fee at the time of booking.
- Courses are valid for one year, it is possible to re-activate your course if you do not complete within this time for a nominal fee of £25.
- Customers are reminded that watersports participation involves an element of risk. Insurance against personal injury, accident or loss whilst undertaking a course or hiring any equipment is the responsibility of the client. The Lake owners and operators will accept no liability for such injury, accident, damage or loss excepting liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence attributable to, and fault of, the Lake owners and/or operators.
- Every precaution is taken to ensure the hygiene of our school and hire wetsuits, however, customers with known skin complaints which may be contagious are requested to contact the Centre in advance of their course. Wetsuits are available for purchase from the Centre at a discount for all those attending a course.
- Customers should be in good health, confident in the water and fit for their chosen activities.
What to Bring on the Day
- Pair of trainers or similar that you don’t mind getting wet – NO OPEN TOED SHOES / CROCs or FLIP FLOPS
- A pair of shorts to worn over a wetsuit to reduce wear.
- Towel and swimming costume
- Sun block and hat if appropriate
- Waterproof jacket and warm clothing if appropriate
- Logbook and other publications if appropriate
- Gift voucher if appropriate
- Spare change if you wish to purchase refreshments from our waterside cafe.
- Discounts available on selected wetsuits, wetsuit shoes and buoyancy aids.
Please be aware that we do not accept any responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, valuables and personal belongings. All valuables should be left with Reception when you sign on to your course.
There are a number of discounts available on courses. Only ONE discount will apply.
- 10% discount on all shop purchases available to Club Members.
- 10% discount on select shop purchases available to customers on Fast Track courses.
- 10% discount on Under 15s Holiday courses for siblings providing one full paying child.
- 15% discount on Under 15s Holiday courses for group bookings of 8 or more, on same course and dates, paying up-front.
- 20% discount available to Club Members booking a course (except Fast & Turbo Track packages).
- 25% discount on hire rates of under £25 for Club Members.
- 40% discount on hire rates of £25 or over for Club Members.
How to Book
Bookings can be made over the phone or online. For any questions or assistance with your booking please contact us on 01628 638860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept all major credit cards (except American Express) and debit card payments, alternatively it is possible to pay by cash at the Centre. Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a deposit.
London Sailboards (Bray Lake) Ltd Reg No: 1638855 VAT No: 603 9634 42
Bray Lake Watersports, Monkey Island Lane, Windsor Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 2EB.