Membership of Bray Lake Fishing Club
Bray Lake Fishing Club was formed by request from local fishermen and is a small, members only club, with annual membership running from 1st April to 31st March, day fishing tickets are not available.
- Quality - It is the intention of Bray Lake Watersports to provide good quality fishing in the same friendly manner that it provides its sailing activities.
- Exclusive - It is not the aim to open the Fishing Club up to everyone, but instead to provide an environment that allows its members to fully enjoy their chosen activity with the minimum of fuss.
- Night Fishing - Members are allowed to fish throughout the day and night and use all of the Centre’s facilities, including showers, changing areas and cafe when the Centre is open. In order to fish at night you will be required to hold a key and ensure that gates are locked at all times when the Centre is not in use.
- Discounts - Fishing members are also entitled to all membership benefi ts including 20% discount on equipment hire and water sports courses, and 10% discount on all shop items. For a complete list of benefi ts please contact the Centre.
- Apply for membership - Please contact the Centre if you are interested in joining the Fishing Club. You will need to complete a Membership Form which can be downloaded.
Cost of Membership
|Joining Fee (initial charge when joining for the first time or re-joining after a break of more than one year)||£60|
|Membership (annual fee)||£79|
|Gate Key Deposit||£25|