Bray Lake Membership
Membership not essential but worth it
Non members are welcome. If you have your own equipment or wish to use ours, you can do so on a "Pay and Play" basis.
Although there is no requirement to be a Club Member to use any of our facilities, there are many advantages in joining.
- Save up to 40% on cost of hire
- Save 20% on tuition and selected courses
- Discounts on purchases from shop
- Club Trips - home and abroad
Benefits vary depending on level of membership Benefits of Membership
- Keep it simple - the basic membership will provide you with discounts on hire, courses and equipment purchases from the shop.
- Want to launch your own kit? - not a problem. You don't need to be a member to launch your kit, however, if you intend to use our facilities regularly consider joining as a member with a launch ticket.
- Got your own kit and no where to store it? - we can help. You do need to be a member to take advantage of our storage facilities and you also need to have a launch ticket. We can store boats, boards, rigs, kayaks and canoes plus we can also offer a maintenance and repair facility.
- Still want more? - for those who haven't yet made the commitment to buy their own kit and really want to get to a good competent standard, the Platinum membership is ideal and the one we would recommend.
- Loyalty - For those who re-join each and every year, there are further loyalty bonuses.
To keep you up to date with all the goings on, future and past events a regular Club E-Newsletter is sent to members.