Course Price: £245
Fun Packed Week
Get into water sports in a safe and fun environment.
Try Something Different:
Your day will be divided into 3 key activity sessions based around sailing windsurfing and paddling and each day you will spend time working on and improving your skills but above all having the best fun.
- Progress - You will be introduced to the basic skills and necessary safety following a recognised NGB pathway that will lead to recognised certificates and awards. If you wish to plot your progress logbooks and certificates can be purchased separately.
- Challenges – Each day will be challenging, that’s the fun of water sports but just because it’s challenging doesn’t mean that you can’t be having a great time.
- Finale - The final day of the week is a themed fun day with team races and games to put your newfound skills to test.
- Certificates - Everyone will be awarded the 'Bray Lake Certificate of Merit'
- Awards - Plus there will be some fun prizes for the winning teams
Multi-activity weeks are always popular and early booking is advisable to avoid disappointment.
Courses available during Easter, half terms and Summer holidays.Contact Centre about Course