SUP Instructor Courses
SUP Level 1 Instructor - Course Price: £199
Qualifies an individual to teach BSUPA beginner ‘Ready to Ride’ courses.
- 16yrs+ with valid first aid qualification
- Current member of BSUPA
- You should be a competent paddler with experience paddling on a range of different boards and able to demonstrate a variety of strokes.
- NB: Coastal SUP instructors require RYA L2 Powerboat
SUP Level 2 Instructor (Senior Instructor with Race & Touring endorsements) - Course Price: £199
- 100 logged hours as a BSUPA Level 1 Instructor
- BSUPA Level 1 Instructor Certificate
- Paddle skills:
- Complete Level 1 paddle test
- A medium/high level of fitness and you should be a competent paddler with experience in distance paddling, passage planning on tidal and non-tidal waters.
SUP Conversion Course - Course Price: £145
If you are a current RYA, BCU, BKSA, SLSA instructor you can attend a one day ‘direct access’ conversion course to become a level 1 BSUPA instructor.
You should be a competent paddler with experience paddling on a range of different boards and able to demonstrate a variety of strokes.
Contact the Centre directly to book your tuition on 01628 638860, or send us an email.