Activity Day at Bray Lake
Watersports Days are fun, multi-activity days are great for school groups of all ages. The sessions allow young people the chance to experience the thrill and challenges of water sports under our expert tuition. Groups can choose from windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing, dinghy sailing or Battlefield Live* (on-land gaming).
A great day having a go at water sports - Price £45 per person
The time spent on any one activity can be tailored to suit the group’s requirements, however each session should provide enough time to achieve a reasonable level of success.
Based on our experience delivering our Watersports Days, we have suggested an itinerary below which includes a choice of 3 activities lasting 1½ hours each.
- 09:30-10:00 - Arrive Welcome brief and change
- 10:00-13:15 - Try Sailing and Windsurfing 15min break in between
- 13:15-13:45 - Break for lunch
- 13:45-15:15 - Give Paddling a go
- 15:15-15:45 - Change, certificates awarded and depart
*Battlefield Live lasts for 2hr session.
NOTE: Price for weekend is £55 per person
Contact the Centre directly to book your tuition on 01628 638860, or send us an email.