COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Lake. But to ensure that we all enjoy ourselves and stay safe please read ALL our guidelines and rules.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will risk your participation, being refused entry, or asked to leave, with no refund.
Open Water Swimming is available for experienced participants only. There is currently no wet suit rental.
Before coming to the Lake
- You must ensure your Friend of Bray Lake registration or membership is still in date. Information and a link to our registration page can be found on our website. This is your online swim wavier and terms and conditions.
- All bookings must be made in advance online via our website unless otherwise stated - you are not permitted to attend without a booking.
- No spectators or family members are permitted to accompany participants - unless accompanying a disabled participant or a participant who is under 18 (only one guardian permitted).
- If you or anyone living with you has any symptoms of Covid-19 please stay at home, do not come to the Centre.
- DO NOT visit us if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19.
- Please use the toilet before leaving home, there will be limited toilets on site, but we would prefer that you did not use them. If you do need to use a toilet here, you will be required to clean it before and after use.
Arrival at Bray Water Sports
- Please arrive at the Centre no earlier than 30 minutes before your booked session.
- On arrival, park and walk up to the Centre. The new entrance is past the main building on the Westside. Please follow the signs past the barrier.
- Please arrive ready to go or have a suitable changing robe or towel. We have limited outside changing cubicles available if required.
- Check in at our new outside reception area. While waiting to sign-in please ensure you are 2m apart. There are mats on the floor to indicate the correct distance.
- Wait for the reception to clear before approaching.
- Do not bring valuables to the lake. There is an outside bag drop area but only limited secure storage.
- Please remember to take home all personal items, we will no longer hold any lost property, left items will be disposed of.
- If possible, you should bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Once you have completed your session please leave before the next session starts.
- In the short term there will be a very limited take away service from the cafe.
- Remember the social distancing rules, anyone repeatedly breaking the rules will be asked to leave.
Last updated: Tuesday, June 9, 2020