Online Booking Information
To book a swim, launch or hire session please follow the below instructions. Before you can book a session, you need to make sure you have a valid registration either as a Friend of Bray lake or a paid membership.
How to register for online booking
To make an online booking please Online Booking button either on the home page or below.
If you have completed a user registration before then you are ready to book online. Please follow the instructions below. Your password is the one you entered during registration. There is a forgotten password link should you require it. If your user registration has expired, you will be taken through the renewal process once logged in.
If you have not used our online registration system before but have a Bray Lake Card then please select Existing Customer Without Password and fill in the details. You will then be sent a password via email that you can use to log in.
If you have not used our online registration system before and do not have a Bray Lake Card then please either email or call the centre and we will supply you with a password.
For those who have never used the lake before you will need to complete a user registration so that you can book online. Please select New User and then Friend of Bray Lake and complete the registration, agreeing the terms and conditions is the last stage.
For anyone having problems logging in or accessing a password please either email or call the Centre and we can help, please do not create a new user as this causes issues.
How To book a session
- Log in by clicking on Existing Customer with Password – the password will be the one you entered during registration.
- Once logged in click on Book a Class in the left-hand column.
- Select the date you would like to book the session
- Click on the session time you would like to book
- On the confirmation page click on book fitness class and then continue through to the basket
- Once at the basket, check that the sessions you are booking are correct, and make sure you have selected the correct time slot.
- On the payment screen you will need to tick the box next to the session information and this will be added to the payment. Continue through to the World Pay payment screen and enter your debit / credit card details to confirm the booking.
Please note: No refunds are available for sessions booked online and if you fail to attend a booked session that has not been paid for you will still be required to pay the full price before you can attend another session. Should you need to cancel a session this must be done at least 24 hours in advance via email, where possible we will transfer the session to another slot.
Last updated: Friday, July 31, 2020