Our 40th anniversary celebrations have already begun!
Bray Lake is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2019 and we have some great events and offers planned.
Our 40 events for 40 years have already begun and here’s what’s coming up over the next few months - dates for the diary!
- Sunday 3rd February 2019 – Cold Water Swim Festival
- Saturday 9th February 2019 – Windsurfing Tune Up with Andy Crocker
- Sunday 17th February 2019 – Valentines SUP Club Tandem of Love Special
- Sunday 24th February 2019 – River Thames Paddle (Kayak, Canoe, SUP)
- Saturday 9th March 2019 – Dinghy Sailing Tune Up with Scott
- Sunday 31st March 2019 – River Thames Paddle (Kayak, Canoe, SUP)
- Sunday 7th April 2019 – River Litter Pick
- Saturday 27th April 2019 – Windsurf Day
There are Facebook events available with all the information. Details of the events can also be found at the Centre or by speaking to a member of staff.
Congratulations to Gill who won our first members prize draw and got a free breakfast and hot drink. The prize for February is a 2019, 40th Anniversary special edition Bray Lake hoodie. Remember to be entered into the draw you simply need to take part in an activity at the lake during that month signing in with your membership card.
Free Windsurfing and Sailing Sessions
Have you ever wanted to give windsurfing or dinghy sailing a go? We are offering start windsurfing and start sailing session 1 courses free of charge on selected dates this year. These courses can now be booked so contact the Centre to book your space to join in with the fun.
Details of the courses and dates available can be found by following the links below.
Date posted: Tue, 5 Feb 2019